Different people are members of the www.SkinCancer.net community for different reasons – but the good news is that you are all welcome here and we want to help! Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re here and we’ll point you in the right direction.
“I want to connect with others and share my story!”
“I’d like to learn more about skin cancer and treatment options.”
Each person’s experience with skin cancer treatment is unique but we’ve collected a number of articles that will help get you started – and if you don’t see your experience reflected here, we’d love for you to share your story!
- Skin Cancer Treatment (by type!)
- My Journey with Efudex – April’s experience using topical chemotherapy
- Mohs Surgery Part 1 – Renee’s experience with Mohs surgery
“I’m trying to support a loved one with skin cancer.”
We’re so glad you’re here! Being diagnosed with any cancer can be a difficult experience and having a supportive care system is incredibly important. We’ve collected a few pieces to get you started on your unique journey:
- What to Expect at the Dermatologist – you can prep for appts as well!
- 2 Years NED, Still Not Relieved – understanding the perspective of someone who is “better”
- Dealing With My Scars – Scarring can be emotional as well as physical, read more on how to support your loved one!