Spreading to Lymph Nodes
Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: May 2017.
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients. Melanoma. Version 1.2016. Accessed January 31, 2017 at: https://www.nccn.org/patients/guidelines/melanoma/
- PubMed Health. Lymphatic vessels. Accessed February 1, 2017 at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022680/
- Tanabe KK, Tyler D. Cutaneous melanoma: In transit metastases. UpToDate. Accessed March 2, 2017 at: http://www.uptodate.com/contents/cutaneous-melanoma-in-transit-metastases
- Grotz TE, Mansfield AS, Kottschade LA, et al. In-transit melanoma: an individualized approach. Oncology (Williston Park). 2011;25:1340-1348.
- Gnanasegaram M. Metastatic melanoma. DermNet New Zealand. Accessed March 2, 2017 at: http://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/metastatic-melanoma/
- American Cancer Society. Melanoma skin cancer. Accessed January 5, 2017 at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003120-pdf.pdf
- American Joint Committee on Cancer; Melanoma of the Skin Staging. 7th edition. Accessed February 7, 2017 at: https://cancerstaging.org/references-tools/quickreferences/documents/melanomasmall.pdf
- National Cancer Institute. Metastatic cancer. Accessed March 2, 2017 at: https://www.cancer.gov/types/metastatic-cancer
- Kauffmann RM, Chen SL. Workup and staging of malignant melanoma. Surg Clin North Am. 2014;94:963-972.