Symptom and Medical History
Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: May 2017.
- American Academy of Dermatology. How to perform a total body skin exam. Accessed March 5, 2017 at: https://www.aad.org/File Library/Main navigation/Education/Basic Derm Curriculum/PDFs/The-Skin-Exam.pdf
- American Cancer Society. Basal and squamous cell skin cancers. Accessed January 5, 2017 at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003139-pdf.pdf
- American Cancer Society. Melanoma skin cancer. Accessed January 5, 2017 at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003120-pdf.pdf
- Firnhaber JM. Diagnosis and treatment of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma. Am Fam Physician. 2012;86:161-168.
- American Academy of Dermatology. Basal cell carcinoma: Basic dermatology curriculum. Accessed March 6, 2017 at: https://www.aad.org/File Library/Main navigation/Education/Basic Derm Curriculum/PDFs/Basal-Cell-Carcinoma.pdf
- Skin Cancer Foundation. Where does your skin fit in? Quiz. Accessed March 6, 2017 at: http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/are-you-at-risk/fitzpatrick-skin-quiz
- D'Orazio J, Jarrett S, Amaro-Ortiz A, Scott T. UV radiation and the skin. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:12222-1248.