5 Ways to Support Skin Cancer & Melanoma Awareness Month
1. Share your story
There are lots of ways to get your skin cancer/melanoma story out there. Some share on social media, others blog. You can also submit a story on SkinCancer.net that may be shared on our Facebook page. It's a great first step to putting your story out there.
2. Support the skin cancer/melanoma community
3. Enter our giveaway
We're giving away a $50 gift card to Supergoop! Sign up for emails for a chance to win:
4. Get social!
When used responsibly, social media is a great tool for spreading awareness. Use our Facebook frame below! For Twitter, try using #SkinCancerAwarenessMonth and #MelanomaAwarenessMonth to get started.
— SkinCancer.net (@SkinCancer_HU) March 11, 2020
5. Check out other people's experiences
- April sends a message to her family and friends about tanning and what it did to her in I Love You. Don't Tan.
- Scott discusses advocacy opportunities in the skin cancer community in Skin Cancer: Community Problem, Community Fix
- Judy shares the power of finding other people who "get it" in A Member of the Not-So-Secret Society
How often do you go for a skin check?