Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: June 2019.
- Opdivo® [prescribing information]. Princeton, NJ: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; February 2017.
- PubMed Health. T-Lymphocytes (T-Cells). Accessed April 7, 2017 at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022044/
- Robert C, Long GV, Brady B, et al. Nivolumab in previously untreated melanoma without BRAF mutation. N Engl J Med. 2015;372:320-330.
- Weber JS, D'Angelo SP, Minor D, et al. Nivolumab versus chemotherapy in patients with advanced melanoma who progressed after anti-CTLA-4 treatment (CheckMate 037): a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16:375-384.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Melanoma. Version 1.2017. Published November 10, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/melanoma.pdf
- Larkin J, Chiarion-Sileni V, Gonzalez R, et al. Combined nivolumab and ipilimumab or monotherapy in untreated melanoma. N Engl J Med. 2015;373:23-34.