Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: October 2018.
- Yervoy® [prescribing information]. Princeton, NJ: Bristol-Myers Squibb; March 2017.
- PubMed Health. T-Lymphocytes (T-Cells). Accessed April 7, 2017 at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022044/
- Lipson EJ, Drake CG. Ipilimumab: an anti-CTLA-4 antibody for metastatic melanoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2011;17:6958-6962.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Melanoma. Version 1.2017. Published November 10, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/melanoma.pdf
- Hodi FS, O'Day SJ, McDermott DF, et al. Improved survival with ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma. N Engl J Med. 2010;363:711-723.
- Maio M, Grob JJ, Aamdal S, et al. Five-year survival rates for treatment-naive patients with advanced melanoma who received ipilimumab plus dacarbazine in a phase III trial. J Clin Oncol. 2015;33:1191-1196.
- Eggermont AM, Chiarion-Sileni V, Grob JJ, et al. Adjuvant ipilimumab versus placebo after complete resection of high-risk stage III melanoma (EORTC 18071): a randomised, double-blind, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16:522-530.
- Larkin J, Chiarion-Sileni V, Gonzalez R, et al. Combined nivolumab and ipilimumab or monotherapy in untreated melanoma. N Engl J Med. 2015;373:23-34.
- Opdivo® [prescribing information]. Princeton, NJ: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; February 2017.