Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: May 2017.
- Migden MR, Guminski A, Gutzmer R, et al. Treatment with two different doses of sonidegib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic basal cell carcinoma (BOLT): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16:716-728.
- Odomzo® [prescribing information]. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Coporation; July 2015.
- My Cancer Genome. Hedgehog signaling. Accessed January 18, 2016 at: https://www.mycancergenome.org/content/molecular-medicine/pathways/hedgehog-signaling
- Rudin C. Molecular profiling of basal cell carcinoma (Updated July 15, 2015). My Cancer Genome. Accessed January 6, 2017 at: https://www.mycancergenome.org/content/disease/basal-cell-carcinoma/.
- National Cancer Institute. Staging. Accessed February 7, 2017 at: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/diagnosis-staging/staging
- Dummer R, Guminski A, Gutzmer R, et al. The 12-month analysis from Basal Cell Carcinoma Outcomes with LDE225 Treatment (BOLT): A phase II, randomized, double-blind study of sonidegib in patients with advanced basal cell carcinoma. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016;75:113-125. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Basal cell skin cancer. Version 1.2017. Published October 3, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/nmsc.pdf