Written by: Sarah O'Brien | Last reviewed: June 2019.
- Zelboraf® [prescribing information]. South San Francisco, CA: Genentech; September 2016.
- Lovly C, Pao W, Sosman J. 2016. Molecular Profiling of Melanoma. My Cancer Genome https://www.mycancergenome.org/content/disease/melanoma/ (Updated January 26).
- Lo JA, Fisher DE. The melanoma revolution: from UV carcinogenesis to a new era in therapeutics. Science. 2014;346:945-949.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Melanoma. Version 1.2017. Published November 10, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/melanoma.pdf
- Sosman JA, Kim KB, Schuchter L, et al. Survival in BRAF V600-mutant advanced melanoma treated with vemurafenib. N Engl J Med. 2012;366:707-714.
- Chapman PB, Hauschild A, Robert C, et al; BRIM-3 Study Group. Improved survival with vemurafenib in melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation. N Engl J Med. 2011;364:2507-2516.
- McArthur GA, Maio M, Arance A, et al. Vemurafenib in metastatic melanoma patients with brain metastases: An open-label, single-arm, phase 2, multicentre study. Ann Oncol. 2016 Dec 19.