Can Atypical Moles Become Skin Cancer?
- How to Spot an Atypical Mole. Skin Cancer Foundation. https://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/atypical-moles/warning-signs-and-images. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- Atypical Moles. American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. https://www.aocd.org/page/AtypicalMoles. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- Common Moles, Dysplastic Nevi, and Risk of Melanoma. National Institutes of Health. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/skin/moles-fact-sheet. Published April 27, 2018. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- Bath C. Low Risk of Transformation to Melanoma for Biopsy-Diagnosed Mildly or Moderately Dysplastic Nevi. The ASCO Post. http://www.ascopost.com/issues/september-15-2013/low-risk-of-transformation-to-melanoma-for-biopsy-diagnosed-mildly-or-moderately-dysplastic-nevi/. Published September 15, 2013. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- KK Reddy, Farber MJ, et al. Atypical (dysplastic) nevi: Outcomes of surgical excision and association with melanoma. JAMA Dermatol. Aug 2013; 149(8), 928-34.
- Goldstein AM, Tucker MA. Dysplastic Nevi and Melanoma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. Apr 2013; 22(4), 528-32. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3616416/. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- Atypical Moles (Dysplastic Nevi). Skin Cancer Foundation. https://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/atypical-moles. Accessed July 20, 2018.