Skin Cancer FAQs
- The Skin Cancer Foundation. Skin cancer facts & statistics. Accessed January 5, 2017 at: http://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/skin-cancer-facts.
- Shenenberger DW. Cutaneous malignant melanoma: a primary care perspective. Am Fam Physician. 2012;85:161-168.
- SEER Cancer Stat Facts: Melanoma of the skin. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD. Accessed January 17, 2017 at: http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/melan.html.
- American Cancer Society. Basal and squamous cell skin cancers. Accessed January 5, 2017 at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003139-pdf.pdf.
- Skin Cancer Foundation. Body map. Accessed March 4, 2017 at: http://www.skincancer.org/Media/Default/File/File/scf-body-map-2016.pdf
- American Academy of Dermatology. Body mole map. Accessed March 4, 2017 at: https://www.aad.org/public/spot-skin-cancer/learn-about-skin-cancer/detect/body-mole-map.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Basal cell skin cancer. Version 1.2017. Published October 3, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/nmsc.pdf
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Squamous cell skin cancer. Version 1.2017. Published October 3, 2016. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/squamous.pdf